CosmEffect
Mind in universe
Universe in mind
CosmEffect
This video essentially took four years to create. It's difficult to recall the experience I had four years ago, but this video conveys the feeling and atmosphere the experience had then. The experience itself is still being integrated and contemplated upon, but the process of doing so has been quite enlightening. In recovering from it, I learned the skills needed illustrate it well enough to give it the justice it deserves. Lots of trial and error and learning and relearning has gone on since then.

Starting out editing images in a free editor, I picked up skills that lead up to the video posted above. Everyday for years now, I've been slowly working to understand the full depths of the experience I had, and while doing so, learned much about the self in general and myself in particular. Below are two more videos I made in relating the experience, yet not as well as the one above. So difficult to express, it seems these 360° videos were the best way to grasp at it, even if just remotely.

Mind in universe
Universe in mind
CosmEffect
Mind in universe
Universe in mind