CosmEffect
Here are four syllogisms which are based on and built upon one another and with specific terminology from my own perspective. They are meant to elucidate how one thing with another may be absolutely or relatively necessary, insufficient, or sufficient with one another.

You may see that the first one begins with wave-particle duality, including with it the field and the complimentary of both a wave and particle.

The second syllogism is for qualia, stemming from the quanta syllogism, relates qualitative properties as a gradation over and above the quanta.

The third is for phenomena, or relating to the ontological status of data, matter, thought, and psyche, spirit, or mind.

And the fourth and final one is a complete synthesis of the prior three. Noumena in the case of this syllogism may refer to the felt presence of immidiate experience, or conscious experiences, as well as the altered states of consciousnesses, which is informed by and is presupposed by the sufficiency of all of the aforementioned syllogisms and their sufficient factors as well.

I'm not sure really what spurred this creation, why I laid out the ideas I did as I did, or how truthful they are. Kind of like a logical thought experiment or a linguistic object of meditation, they are meant to open up perspective and the possibility of what is necessary and/or sufficient to making up your current reading of this and your own felt presence of whatever immidiate experience you so happen to find yourself within. Enjoy it! 

Conscious+Experience.png 
Cosmica Naturata
CosmEffect
938B7132-D6B6-4E42-9FA7-2386A19D10FA.png  97AEF790-5C25-44B1-A21A-D15E4E0BA2D9.png  676BE072-AE0A-442D-95DC-1F46B1BC1B89.png  4290D036-0439-4B9D-8602-EE0D4DE65940.png 
Cosmica Naturata