CosmEffect
What have you found to be the way the cosmos is best described?

Could it be like an organism? How about a process or something computational? A simulation even?

What are we talking about when we discuss the cosmos?

LRM_EXPORT_20170714_195752.jpg 
Cosmica Naturata
Trismegistus
On a very basic level I think it is best represented by the symbolism of caduceus: the idea of nondualism as I understand, is that polarities are not conflictive but interdependent.
CosmEffect
On a very basic level I think it is best represented by the symbolism of caduceus: the idea of nondualism as I understand, is that polarities are not conflictive but interdependent.

Do you see the caduceus as something like a creative force underlying the polarities we see around us? In the sense that no matter what we claim the universe to the like, there will always be some form of polarity or duality as part of any cosmology? Is one supposed to see it more as it is the caduceus that represents duality in its most basic and fundamental form, therefore being much more non-dualist in nature?

The idea that there are more fundamental neutral dualities that are interdependent and could perhaps work together in unison seems like a favorable view, one that could be beneficial to co-creating with the creative force that is within all things already and lessening some struggle between other polarities present in the world. Perhaps there is less of a tension with the caduceus and its nature then with other symbols of duality. I hope I am not over extending my ignorance on the symbolism of it too much.
Cosmica Naturata
CosmEffect
Contemplating what sort of metaphors, images and iconography would a cosmic tapestry evoke?
Cosmica Naturata